dxw digital helps public sector teams to make good technology decisions and build better services. We are looking for a Business Support Assistant to help us set up our new team in Leeds.
This is a hands-on and varied role. As a member of the dxw digital team, you’ll be supporting business operations within the Leeds office to enable the smooth running and growth of the business in the North.
The Business Support Assistant will be responsible for the effective running of northern business operations, which will include:
- Driving dxw’s community engagement activity in the north. Coordinating and organising our sponsorship, attendance and support for various digital meetups and organising public and health sector conferences.
- Running our sales research function in the region identifying potential clients and structuring how we make them aware of our services and capabilities. This will likely include running small events and arranging meetings.
- Ensuring that the teams have all they need to be able to do their best work by creating a supportive, open and exciting environment. This will include ensuring that all of dxw’s nurturing, supporting and developmental processes are being applied and that people have access to professional advice and pastoral support as and when they need it.
- Helping us open and then coordinating our new office including maintenance, purchasing, and supporting the team with the planning of any recreational business events or occasions.
- Assisting with the recruitment of the team, ensuring that vacancies are visible in the right places and organising the candidate selection process
- Working closely with the London based team members to ensure that activities are coordinated and consistent
You will also support the Head of Northern Operations with the growth of the business, researching sales opportunities, helping with recruitment and finance tasks as needed, supporting the communities work the marketing team are doing to launch us in Leeds. As the public face of dxw digital in the north, great communication skills are important in this role.
You will be part of and supported by the wider commercial operations team who are based in London, they will provide support, advice and cover where needed.
At dxw we actively seek out talented people even when they do not have direct experience in digital or technology. There will be opportunities to make this role your own and we will support your development, both within dxw digital as we grow as an organisation, and the wider digital community.
- are well-organised, efficient, a good communicator and enjoy meeting new people
- thrive on being observant of everyone’s needs, thinking ahead, being proactive, solving problems and going the extra mile when necessary
- are keen to work in the technology sector and want to help the public sector build great digital services
Salary & terms:
From £24,000 – £30,000, depending on experience.
Details of our benefits & perks can be found at the bottom of the dxw digital Jobs page.
Our public sector work means that appointments will be made subject to a background check.
Apply online with your cv and a short cover letter on why you’re interested in the role and dxw digital.
- Annual £1000 personal learning and development allowance
- Interest-free season ticket loans, electric vehicle and cycle to work schemes
- Up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave depending on your situation
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension with up to 5% matching contribution from dxw
- Flexible working to support your wellbeing and personal commitments
- Macbook and home office setup budget