dxw digital helps public sector teams to make good technology decisions and build better services.
We’re looking for a permanent, full-time product manager, who is passionate about transforming public services to join our team at dxw digital.
As a member of the dxw digital team, you will report to the Head of Delivery, and will be responsible for the management and continuous improvement of digital products. These will be our clients’ products as well as dxw digital’s internal products.
You will work with clients to understand their user’s needs and strategic goals to help them create a vision for their products. You will support them and provide leadership as we refine product roadmaps and backlogs, as well as providing product direction to dxw digital delivery teams.
You will work with our clients and their stakeholders to help engage them on products and help build their confidence and capability. You will be responsible for the development and prioritisation of product roadmaps.
- will have worked in a product manager role in a digital team or technical environment
- have experience of working in an agile, multi-disciplinary product team
- can balance user research outputs and an organisation’s strategic vision to create and prioritise product backlogs
- are keen to shape the structure of your role within dxw digital, refining it as the company’s needs evolve
- will be adept at communicating your vision for a product and work well with technical and non-technical staff and clients
- will be comfortable working with a range of different products, from informational websites to large transactional services
- can prioritise work effectively, choosing between competing options quickly and pragmatically
Salary & terms
£50,000 – £60,000
Details of our benefits & perks can be found at the bottom of the dxw digital Jobs page.
Appointments will be made subject to a background check.
Apply online with your CV and a short cover letter on why you’re interested in the role and dxw digital at http://dxw.workable.com/.
- Annual £750 personal learning and development allowance
- Interest-free season ticket loans and cycle to work scheme
- 12 weeks paid maternity leave, 3 weeks paid paternity leave, with a shared parental leave option
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension with up to 5% matching employer contribution