dxw helps public sector teams make good technology decisions and build better services.
We’re looking for a permanent, full-time Business Development Manager, who is passionate about transforming public services, to help us find new and develop existing client relationships.
This is a strategic, business development role. As a member of the dxw team, you will manage our new business pipeline, as well as developing our GovPress hosting service. You will coordinate bids for new business through the UK Government’s Digital Marketplace and other procurement frameworks.
You will work with existing clients to understand their future needs and develop our relationships with them. You will also work with the senior leadership team to help shape dxw strategy with market intelligence and feedback from our clients.
Day-to-day you will be working with dxw project teams and colleagues from across the public sector to strengthen our network and pipeline.
- will have experience of working in a digital / technology driven organisation
- will have experience of making new business connections and turning leads into viable opportunities
- will be capable of nurturing and developing existing client relationships
- can communicate complex ideas simply, whether you’re talking or writing
- will be able to focus on dxw’s strategic aims to meet our clients’ needs
- have the ability to prioritise effectively
- have experience coordinating proposals and bids or knowledge of public sector procurement
- care about helping the public sector build better services.
Up to £55,000, depending on experience.
Details of our benefits and perks can be found at the bottom of the dxw Jobs page.
Our public sector work means that appointments will be made subject to a background check.
Apply online with your cv and a short cover letter on why you’re interested in the role and dxw at http://dxw.workable.com/.