dxw is helping public sector teams to make good technology decisions and build better services.
We are looking for a permanent Delivery Lead to join our team at dxw to help us deliver products to achieve this mission. We welcome applications from all levels of experience.
As a delivery lead at dxw, you’ll work with multidisciplinary teams to help them become more self-organising, facilitate continuous improvement and remove obstacles to successful delivery. You’ll use your leadership, organisation and problem-solving skills and experience to ensure that we deliver great work.
You’ll work closely with clients to build a single team, facilitating collaborative working and involving them in delivery. We work in agile teams so we also want to help our clients embed these principles and practices in the organisations they work in.
You’ll know how to build and motivate teams, keeping focus on the product vision and meeting users’ needs. You’ll help the team reflect on, and improve, how they work, based on what we learn.
Delivery leads at dxw are also involved in contributing to sales bids and proposals, and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- will have some familiarity with project management techniques (ideally you will have an awareness of a variety of agile and lean tools and methods, and be an active agile community member, but these are not required)
- have a track record of successfully delivering digital projects and products
- have experience of working in multidisciplinary team
- will be able to discuss and describe technology in a way that’s easy for others to understand
- have experience of coaching others, managing multiple stakeholders and building consensus
- care about helping the public sector build better services.
- are focused on outcomes and achieving value
Salary & terms:
Up to £65,000, depending on experience.
Details of our Benefits & Perks can be found at the bottom of the dxw Jobs page.
Our public sector work means that appointments will be made subject to a background check.
We are accepting applications until Thursday, 27 February with a view to get back to you during the week commencing the 2nd of March. Apply online with your cv and a short cover letter on why you’re interested in the role and dxw at http://dxw.workable.com/.