dxw works with the public and third sectors to create great user-focussed services and products that improve lives.
We’ve been around since 2008 and worked on lots of projects that have made a real difference – from designing and operating transactional customer services to helping with strategy and capability building.
We’re looking for talented people who share our values to join us. We think it’s important to have diverse teams and aim to create an environment where everyone is supported to do their best and feels free to be themselves.
We encourage people looking for flexible working arrangements to apply.
The account manager at dxw is the link between our clients and the technical team. Our account managers ensure we’re providing a great experience for our clients, and that their services are being optimised and continue to meet their users’ needs.
A commitment to building good client relationships and working collaboratively to deliver a great service is the most important quality to bring to this role. Our technical team will support you as you build your knowledge of our business, and you’ll work closely with our client services team in a supportive learning environment as you develop into the role.
- be the first point of contact for clients’ questions or issues, raised via Zendesk
- be the consistent and dependable person for our clients, facilitating clear and open communication between the client and our technical support team
- manage a rota of developers to provide support for our clients’ applications, and scheduling any agreed additional development work
- help our technical support team manage, plan and prioritise their client work, ensuring they track time spent on all client business, and that our service level agreements are met
- regularly check in with clients in order to build relationships and gather feedback
- help our clients as we move from the delivery of a new service to our support offering
- work with our commercial team to track contracts, flagging issues and potential risks
We see huge potential for this role. As the account manager starts to get a better understanding of our clients, and their ongoing needs, we hope they’d start to identify opportunities for new or enhanced services, defining, shaping and selling future work.
You can live and work anywhere in the UK. Some travel (a few times a month) to meet our clients across the UK would be useful, but not mandatory, when restrictions are lifted.
- motivated by providing good service to clients
- good attention to detail; well organised and able to manage time independently
- optimistic problem-solver; keen to get stuck in to a variety of tasks
- able to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- ability to discuss and describe technology in simple terms for non technical audience
- experience with technical projects or agile delivery environments would be useful
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- pension with up to 5% contribution matching
- flexible working hours
- 12 weeks paid maternity, 3 weeks paid paternity & shared parental leave option
- fortnightly company investment day
- interest-free season ticket loans
- £750 annual personal learning and development allowance