Dependent on experience
- Annual £1000 personal learning and development allowance
- Interest-free season ticket loans, electric vehicle and cycle to work schemes
- Up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave depending on your situation
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension with up to 5% matching contribution from dxw
- Flexible working to support your wellbeing and personal commitments
- Macbook and home office setup budget
Even if you don’t fit one of the roles we’re advertising, We’d love to hear from you.
What you need to know
dxw works with the public and third sectors to create great user-focused services and products that improve lives.
We’ve been around since 2008 and worked on lots of projects that have made a real difference – things like helping to track aid spending and looking at how to improve digital collaboration between local authorities.
dxw is employee-owned and staff have an important voice in the direction of the company. People are at the forefront of what we do — the people who work at dxw, our clients, and the people we create services for.
We think it’s important to have diverse teams that live our values. So we aim to create an environment where everyone can do their best and have the help they need to do that. We work effectively, remotely, with people based all around the UK.
It doesn’t matter if we’re not advertising for the kind of role you’re looking for. If you like our philosophy and think you have skills that would benefit our work, send us your details and tell us why you want to join the dxw team. We’ll get back to you!
We encourage people looking for flexible working arrangements to apply.