We help you shape your strategy and design, build and run digital public services
We work with
- central government departments
- local authorities
- housing associations
- healthcare sector
- arms length bodies
- other organisations working for the public good
In lots of ways
- researching organisational and user needs
- developing working prototypes
- designing, building and running live services
- secure hosting of your services
- developing your strategy and plans
- training modules and workshops
- building digital capability
Our work with you can range from one-day workshops to long-term partnerships
Creating the right team for you
We can provide a multidisciplinary team which has the specific expertise and resources you need. Our people are used to working with each other, so hit the ground running.
We often work in integrated dxw / client teams, using our expertise to complement yours. This helps to transfer knowledge and develop your own internal capability. So we leave you in a great place to carry on when we’ve gone.
Meeting the Service Standard
All our services meet the Service Standard. Some of the dxw team were involved in the development of the standard and its recent update.
Where the work gets done
Our teams are often co-located with our clients, but we’re also experts at remote working with clients and colleagues across the UK and beyond.
We can host meetings and workshops at our Leeds headquarters and London hubs.
Sometimes organisations need help to frame the problem they’re trying to solve before they get to the stage of designing and building products and services. Our Strategy Team can help you define your vision and strategy, and convert that into an action plan so you know where to start.
We’re WordPress specialists and can help you build and operate your website, covering the whole lifecycle from inception to design, to build and secure hosting.
It was clear very early on that partnering with dxw would mean a very different approach to building services. We knew we were going to create good digital services that meet the needs of our users. We’ve learnt so much working alongside dxw as one team.Mathew Cohen, Head of Digital,
Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing
Want to find out more? We’re always happy to meet and chat about the kind of services we offer. Drop us an email.
We can help you find the right way to buy our services. We’re on these frameworks:
- Digital Specialists and Programmes
- Digital Outcomes and Specialists 5
- GCloud 12
- Humber Digital Framework
We can supply:
- teams to support your end-to-end digital transformation
- individuals to fill gaps in your capability
- multidisciplinary teams for any part of the project lifecycle from discovery to live
- consultancy and strategy services
- long-term hosting and support for your websites and services