dxw works with the public and third sectors to create great user-focussed services and products.
We’ve been around since 2008 and worked on lots of projects that have made a real difference – from designing and operating transactional customer services to helping with strategy and capability building.
We’re looking for talented people who share our values to join us. We think it’s important to have diverse teams and aim to create an environment where everyone is supported to do their best and feels free to be themselves.
We are currently reviewing our recruitment needs but if you have talent and share our philosophy, we’d love to hear from you, even if you don’t fit one of the roles we’re advertising.
Please send us your details and tell us why you want to join – we’ll get back to you!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension with up to 5% contribution matching
- Flexible working hours
- 12 weeks paid maternity, 3 weeks paid paternity & shared parental leave option
- Fortnightly company investment day
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- £750 annual personal learning and development allowance