dxw works with the public and third sectors to create great user-focussed services and products that improve lives.
We’ve been around since 2008 and worked on lots of projects that have made a real difference – things like helping to track aid spending and looking at how to improve digital collaboration between local authorities.
We’re looking for talented people who share our values to join us. We think it’s important to have diverse teams and aim to create an environment where everyone is supported to do their best and feels free to be themselves.
If you have talent and share our philosophy, we’d love to hear from you. We encourage people looking for flexible working arrangements to apply.
Please send us your details and tell us why you want to join – we’ll get back to you!
- Annual £750 personal learning and development allowance
- Interest-free season ticket loans and cycle to work scheme
- 12 weeks paid maternity leave, 3 weeks paid paternity leave, with a shared parental leave option
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension with up to 5% matching employer contribution