dxw works with the public and third sectors to create great user-focussed services and products that improve lives.
We’ve been around since 2008 and worked on lots of projects that have made a real difference – things like helping to track aid spending and looking at how to improve digital collaboration between local authorities.
We think it’s important to have diverse teams that live our values, and aim to create an environment where everyone can do their best and has the help they need to do that.
If you like our philosophy and think you have skills that would benefit our work, we’d love to hear from you, even if you don’t fit one of the roles we’re advertising. We encourage people looking for flexible working arrangements to apply.
Please send us your details and tell us why you want to join the dxw team – we’ll get back to you!
- Annual £750 personal learning and development allowance
- Interest-free season ticket loans and cycle to work scheme
- Up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave depending on your situation
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension with up to 5% matching employer contribution